Saturday, May 9, 2009

All has come to an end....

Well as the semester ends on a good note I just wanted to make a few comments on our class. First, I really enjoyed this class and its wide range of projects. This is the first blog that I have ever done. Although sometimes it was a hard and kind of hard to remember to write on it...lol. But when we did, it was very nice to have the freedom to write about what we wanted with the only restriction of relating it to the writing class. Sometimes though, it was hard to come up with topics to write about. My resort, if I couldnt think of anything, was to resort to bbc.com. They have a great technology section in which you can relate almost everything to writng in some way. I also enjoyed the wikis and the media specific projects. The most important thing that Im taking away from this class is the manner of thinking about writing outside the box. I always, just thought about writing as paper and pen or on the computer, but now I have seen all the non-conventional writings that are available. I will definitley be incorporating some of the programs that people presented in future presentations and projects. Thanks for a great semester. I never thought I would have fun in an English class....lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment